- The complete Alice illustrations by Tenniel (3 screens)
- The complete Looking Glass illustrations by Tenniel (3 screens)
- 43 Paintings of the Alice Books by Anne Vansweevelt (Belgium, 2006)
- "Which way? Which way?": The Fantastical Inversions of Alice in Wonderland
- John Tenniel's Natural Fantasy: The White Rabbit
- The Textual Alice and the Alice of Illustration
- Representing Alice: John Tenneil's Collaboration with Charles Dodgson
Auden, W. H. "Today's 'Wonder-World' Needs Alice." Aspects of Alice. Edited by Robert Phillips. New York: The Vanguard Press, 1971:3-12.
Illustrators of Alice, The. Ed. Graham Ovenden. Intro. by John Davis. New York, NY: St. Martin's Press, 1972.
Lewis Carroll and His Illustrators: Collaborations and Correspondence, 1865-1898. Eds. Morton N. Cohen and Edward Wakeling. Ithaca, N. Y.: Cornell UP, 2003. [Review by Philip V. Allingham]
Rackin, Donald. "Alice's Journey to the End of Night." Aspects of Alice. Edited by Robert Phillips. New York: The Vanguard Press, 1971: 391-416.
Reichertz, Ronald. The Making of the Alice Books. Buffalo, NY: McGill-Queen's University Press, 1997.
Last modified 25 January 2008