- Compared to Browning
- Coventry Patmore's Friendship with Alfred Tennyson
- The Difficulties of Victorian Poetry — Browning, Hopkins, Swinburne, TennysonTennyson
"The Battle of Brunanburh"
- Suzanne Hader's Brunanburh project: Tennyson's translations from the Anglo-Saxon
- Fever Dreams and Religious Crisis — Tennyson and Dickens
- Faith in In Memoriam and Great Expecations
- "Lycidas," "Adonais," and "Thyrsis"
- and the Literary Canon
"The Palace of Art"
- Character and Environment in "The Palace of Art" and Great Expectations
- Isolated Artists and Heiresses
- "St. Agnes' Eve": Keats, Tennyson, ansd the Pre-Raphaelites
- "Tithonus" and Jane Eyre
- Rage in "Soliloquy of the Spanish Cloister" and "Locksley Hall"
Last updated 3 April 2006