- Millias's Mariana
- Millais's "Mariana": Literary Painting, the Pre-Raphaelite Gothic, and the Iconology of the Marian Artist
- Mariana and Angelo or Mary and the Angel
- Literary References and Mood in Mariana
- Aweary" and Waiting: John Everett Millais's Mariana
- Dante Gabriel Rossetti's Lady Lilith
- A Dialectic of Beauty in Rossetti's Lady Lilith
- The Paradox of D.G. Rossetti's in Lady Lilith
- The Modern Lilith
- Beauty as Power in Rossetti's Lady Lilith
- The Power of the Seductress
- Vanity, thy name is woman?
- Fedrnand Khnopff's version of body's beauty.
The Lady of Shalott
- The Lady of Shalott (sitemap)
- "The Embowered Woman: Pictorial Interpretations of 'The Lady of Shalott'"
Last modified 1996