The Book of the Thames from its Rise to its Fall. Text and formatting by George P. Landow. [You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the University of Toronto and the Internet Archive and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite it in a print one.]. 1859. From
- Wren's original design for St. Paul's
- Modern photographs of St. Paul's
- St. Paul's seen from across the Thames (modern photograph)
- A View of St. Paul's from the River Thames by Claude T. Stanfield Moore
- Monuments and Memorial Sculpture in St. Paul's Cathedral
Hall, Samuel Carter, and A. M. Hall. The Book of the Thames from its Rise to its Fall. London: Arthur Hall, Virtue, and Co., 1859. Internet Archive version of a copy in the William and Mary Darlington Memorial Libray, the University of Pittsburgh. Web. 10 March 2012.
Last modified 14 April 2012