The Reform Acts — extending the right to vote
The Reform Act of 1832
- Terms of the 1832 Reform Act
- The Reform Act Crisis
- The Bristol 1832 Reform Bill Riots — a late-Victorian view
- The Duke of Wellington's Speech on Reform
- How Did the Tories Recover after the 1832 Reform Act?
- “That Great Reform Bill”: Chesterton's attack on the reform bill as the result of an an alliance between the landed aristocrats and the rich manufacturers
The Reform Act of 1867
- What was at stake and what was reformed in the 1867 Reform Act?
- The Reform Meeting in Hyde Park (1867)
- 14 Editorial cartoons in Fun about Disraeli, Gladstone, Bright and the Second Reform Bill (1866-67)
The Reform Act of 1884
Last modified 31 May 2018