Drawings and Watercolors
- Portrait of Alexa Wilding, Profile to the Right
- Portrait of Annie Miller
- Portrait of Ruth Herbert
- Portrait of Margaret Polidori (1794-1867)
- Aspecta Medusa
- Head of a Youth
- La Donna Della Finestra
- Paolo and Francesca
- The Passover in the Holy Family
- Regina Cordium or The Queen of Hearts; a portrait of Elizabeth Siddal
- Sweet Tooth
- Portrait of Aflaia Coronio
- La Donna della Fiamma
- The Wedding of St. George
- Dante's Vision of Rachel and Leah
- Alexa Wilding
- The Laurel
- Mary at the Door of Simon
- George Meredith at 60 (study for Jesus's head in Mary at the Door of Simon)
Sketches and preparatory drawings
- Study for the Moxon Tennyson "Lady of Shalott"
- Study for Benedick and Beatrice
- Studies for the Head of the Farmer; for the unfinished painting 'Found'
- Portrait of George Meredith (study for Jesus's head in Mary at the Door of Simon)
Pen and Ink Sketches
- Illustration to 'The Tales of Sorrentino'
- Study of a Girl with two figures in the background
- The Sun may shine and we be cold
- Study for the Figure of Love in Dante's Dream at the time of the Death of Beatrice
Related Material and Web Resources
- Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery has created www.preraphaelites.org (or Pre-Raphaelite Online Resource, making their entire PRB collection available.
Last modified 15 December 2015