- Miriam Watching the Finding of Moses in the Bulrushes, 1859
- The Little Improvisatrice, 1867
- The Drought: "Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish" (Jeremiah 14:2-3), 1866-72 (no material on tis site)
- Carrying the Scrolls of the Law, 1867 (no material on tis site)
- Head of Hypnos, or Dawn, after 1870
- Night, 1873
- A Vision of Wounded Love, 1893
- Walter Pater, 1873
- Head of a Woman, 1890
The Emergence of Jewish Artists in Nineteenth-Century Europe. Exhibition Catalogue. Ed. Susan Tumarkin Goodman. London: Merrell; New York: Jewish Museum, 2001.
The Paintings and Water-colours and Drawings from the Handley-Read Collection. London: The Fine Art Society, 1974.
Last modified 31 October 2012