- Thomas Carlyle
- John Ruskin
- The Cutler's Hall Frieze
- Bas reliefs on a bronze mantelpiece by Mackmurdo
- Art, Craft, and Industry presenting their wares to Birmingham
- Domestic scene
- Men playing Rugby
- Girls dancing or playing games
- In the Chapel
- Under the Spreading Chestnut Tree.
- The Creswick sculptures on the Bloomsbury Library, Birmingham
Architect-Designers from Pugin to Mackintosh. Exhibition catalogue. London: The Fine Art Society with Haslam & Whiteway Ltd., 1981.
Beattie, Susan. The New Sculpture. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1983.
British Sculpture 1850-1914. A loan exhibition of sculpture and medals sponsored by The Victorian Society. London: Fine Art Society, 1968.
Ward-Jackson, Philip. Public Sculpture of the City of London. Liverpool: Liverpool University Press, 2003.
Last modified 13 January 2014