According to the Mapping Sculpture site, Hampton, a sculptor and stone carver, “studied at Cardiff School of Art, Lambeth School of Art, Westminster School of Art, the Slade and then the Académies Julien and Colarossi, Paris.” .
- Sir Guy Fleetwood Wilson, Old Delhi, India
- Sir John Jenkins, Old Delhi, India
- Spencer Compton Cavendish, the 8th Duke of Devonshire
- Henry Austin, Lord Aberdare (1815-95)
- Robert Arthur Cecil, Marquess of Salisbury
“Herbert Hampton.” Mapping the Practice and Profession of Sculpture in Britain and Ireland 1851-1951. University of Glasgow History of Art and HATII. Web. 24 Apr 2011.
Ward-Jackson, Philip. Public Sculpture of the City of London. Liverpool: Liverpool University Press, 2003.
1 May 2013