Photograph and research by Robert Freidus. Formatting, text, and perspective correction by George P. Landow. [You may use these images without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the photographer and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one. ]
- Location of this work on the façade of the Exchange
- The Royal Exchange (1844)
- John Carew's Sir Richard Whittington
- William Behnes's Sir Thomas Gresham
- Sir Richard Westmacott's Frieze on the Pediment of the Royal Exchange
Ward-Jackson, Philip. Public Sculpture of the City of London. Liverpool: Liverpool University Press, 2003.
Last modified 12 July 2011