The History of New College
- The Founding of New College, Oxford, Where the Renaissance in England Began
- New College in the Nineteenth Century
Images of New College in art
- The Entrance Gateway (drawing by W. G. Blackall)
- The Tower (drawing by W. G. Blackall)
- New College from Holywell Street (watercolor by Matthison)
- View from Cloisters (watercolor by Matthison)
- New College Cloisters (watercolor by ESC)
- New College Entrance Quad (watercolor by Matthison)
- City Wall, New College Gardens
Artistic Colored Views of Oxford Being Proof Sheets of the Postcards of Oxford. Oxford: E. Cross, nd. Internet Archive version of a copy in St. Michael's College Toronto. 3 October 2012.
Lang, Elsie M. The Oxford Colleges. London: T. Werner. HathiTrust online version of a copy in the University of Michigan Library. Web. 8 November 2022.
Wells, J. The Charm of Oxford. Illustrated by W. G. Blackall. 2nd ed. London: Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton Kent & Co., [c.1920]. Internet Archive version of a copy in St. Michael's College Toronto. 3 October 2012.
Last modified 11 November 2022