Want to know how to navigate the Victorian Web? Click here.
- Victorian Botany: an Introduction
- The medical context of Victorian Botany:
- The Horticultural Revolution
- The Horticultural Society
- Victorian Botanic Gardens and the Kew Controversey
- Classification in Victorian Botany:
- Botany for ladies, gentlemen and others
- Botanical Geography
- Margaret Rebecca Dickinson, Victorian Botanist and Plant Illustrator
- Sir Joseph Dalton Hooker, Victorian Botanist and Plant Collector
- Joseph Dalton Hooker and Darwin's Gift
- Joseph Dalton Hooker and "Gentlemanly Science"
- What Made Darwinism Useful to Joseph Dalton Hooker?
- John Claudius Loudon and the First Iron and Glass Greenhouses
- Kew Gardens, Iron Structures, and Victorian Architecture
- A Review of Kate Colquhoun's "The Busiest Man in England:" A Life of Joseph Paxton, Gardener, Architect, and Visionary
Last modified 20 April 2015