Portraits, monuments, and memorials
- Sir John Soane (3 views)
- Freeman Freeman-Thomas, Marquess of Willingdon
- Harry Dwight Ripley Monument
- Leverhulme Memorial
- David Livingstone
- The Herald
- Female Figure holding a Globe, London Bridge Approach
- Entrance, Selfridge's Department Store
- Figures on Burberry’s, 115 Regent Street
Literary and other works
- The Slingshot [also known as The Boy with the Catapult] (3 views)
- Bust of a Girl
- Femina Victrix (The Struggle)
- Boy with Goose
- Mask of Perseus
- Head of a Boy
- The Frog
- Silence: Figure for a Tombstone
- The Kelpie
Beattie, Susan. The New Sculpture. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1983.
Bowman, Robert. Sir Alfred Gilbert and the New Sculpture. London: The Fine Art Society, 2008.
Important Arts and Crafts Furniture and Works of Art, English, Foreign and European Bronzes 1830-1930. Sale catalogue of 18 May 1975. London: Sotheby's Belgravia, 1975.
Steggles, Mary Ann. Statues of the Raj. Putney, London: BACSA [British Association for Cemeteries in South Asia], 2000.
Ward-Jackson, Philip. Public Sculpture of the City of London. Liverpool: Liverpool University Press, 2003.
Last modified 9 October 2021