- Houses by the Cubitts in Gordon Square, Bloomsbury, London
- King's Cross Station, London, by Lewis Cubitt
- Polesden Lacey, near Great Bookham, Surrey, by Thomas Cubitt
- House on the corner of Albion Road, Stoke Newington, London, by Thomas Cubitt
- Osborne House, Isle of Wight
- Woburn Walk, Bloomsbury
- The Great Housing Boom
- Homes in the City and Surburbs
- Architectural Trades and Professions
- Styles in Domestic Architecture
Hobhouse, Hermione. "Cubitt, Thomas (1788-1855)." The Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. Viewed 15 August 2008.
"Thomas Cubitt." Mole Valley Online. Viewed 15 August 2008.
Turnor, Reginald. Nineteenth Century Architecture in Britain. London: Batsford, 1950.
Weinreb, Ben, and Christopher Hibbert, eds. The London Encyclopedia. London: Macmillan, rev. ed. 1992.
White, Jerry. London in the Nineteenth Century: "A Human Awful Wonder of God." London: Cape, 2007.
Last modified 12 April 2012