John Henry Dearle, 1859-1932
Stained, painted, and leaded glass
Collection: William Morris Gallery, Walthamstow
“After the death of Morris andBurne-Jones,the stained glass workshop was supervised by John Henry Dearle. This panel was designed for the Church of St Faith in Wandsworth.” — Gallery label.
[Click on image to enlarge it.]
Photograph 2012 and text by George P. Landow
Courtesy William Morris Gallery