- Aesthetic Pre-Raphaelitism
- Morris own painting (materials needed)
- Exploring Pre-Raphaelitism at the Edges of Reality: Fantasy in The Water of the Wondrous Isles
- Edward Burne-Jones
- Pre-Raphaelite Approaches to Ut Pictura Poesis: Sister Arts or Sibling Rivalry? (Morris and Burne-Jones)
- Catherine Arscott's William Morris and Edward Burne-Jones: Interlacings [review]
- Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- John Ruskin
Design — Furniture, Textiles, Books
- Morris & Company
- Morris and the Kelmscott Press
- Textiles and Textile Design by William Morris and Morris & Co.
- Stained Glass by William Morris
- Morris's Mediaevalism
- Northern Renaissance Painting (materials needed)
- Gothic Architecture
- Traditional Crafts (materials needed)
Morris as a subject of the arts
Outside the Victorian Web
- The William Morris Gallery, Walthamstow. Web. 11 October 2012.
- Society for the Protection of Ancient Building — founded by WM in 1877
- Morris designs still in production.
- William Morris and His Circle , an exhibition at Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center, University of Texas at Austin
Last modified 6 February 2014