With thanks to the Dean and Chapter of St. Paul's Cathedral.
The Completed Monument in St. Pauls
- Complete monument
- The equestrian statue surmounting the monument
- Wellington's Tomb
- Four sides of the bronze support for the tomb
- Truth and Falsehood: Views from three angles plus the full-size model
- Valour and Cowardice
- Miscellaneous details: The Seal of Order of the Garter, Seated Lions, and heads of Putti
Sketches and models
- Valour and Cowardice (1) (small bronze cast of sketch)
- Valour and Cowardice (2) (full-size model)
- Cowardice (detail)
- Truth and Falsehood (full-size model)
- Bust (replica of model for The Virtues)
- St. John the Evangelist (model for Wellington Monument)
Beattie, Susan. The New Sculpture. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1983.
British Sculpture 1850-1914. A loan exhibition of sculpture and medals sponsored by The Victorian Society. London: Fine Art Society, 1968. no. 142.
Read, Benedict. Victorian Sculpture. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1982.
Towndrow, Kenneth Romney. Alfred Stevens: Architectural Sculptor, Painter and Designer. London: Constable, 1959. Plate 38.
Last modified 28 September 2011