Sir Launcelot's Vision of the San Grael. D. G. Rossetti. Photograph courtesy of Professor James Bump, University of Texas at Austin. Click on image to enlarge it.
Links to Related Material
- The Jovial Campaign. The Decoration of the Oxford Union Debating Hall
- Exterior of the Oxford Union Debating Hall
- Interior showing murals (1857-58) by D. G. Rossetti, Val Prinsep, and J. H. Pollen and the later roof decorations by W. Morris (1875)
- William Morris’s Sir Palomydes’ Jealousy of Sir Tristam
- Edward Burne-Jones’s Merlin and Nimue
Last modified 22 November 2021