Merlin and Nimue, by Sir Edward Coley Burne-Jones. 1857-58. The Oxford Union Library (formerly Oxford Union Debating Hall). Photograph courtesy of Professor Florence S. Boos, University of Iowa. Click on image to enlarge it.
Links to Related Material
- The Jovial Campaign. The Decoration of the Oxford Union Debating Hall
- Interior showing murals (1857-58) by D. G. Rossetti, Val Prinsep, and J. H. Pollen and the later roof decorations by W. Morris (1875)
- View of the north-facing interior with J. R. S. Stanhope’s mural
- D. G. Rossetti’s Sir Launcelot's Vision of the San Grael.
- William Morris’s Sir Palomydes’ Jealousy of Sir Tristam
Created 22 November 2021