. View of the north-facing interior with J. R. S. Stanhope’s mural just to the left of centre. Photograph courtesy of The Oxford Union. Click on image to enlarge it.
Links to Related Material
- The Jovial Campaign. The Decoration of the Oxford Union Debating Hall
- Exterior of the Oxford Union Debating Hall
- Interior showing murals (1857-58) by D. G. Rossetti, Val Prinsep, and J. H. Pollen and the later roof decorations by W. Morris (1875)
- D. G. Rossetti’s Sir Launcelot's Vision of the San Grael.
- William Morris’s Sir Palomydes’ Jealousy of Sir Tristam
- Edward Burne-Jones’s Merlin and Nimue
Last modified 22 November 2021