- The firm's ornamental ironwork outside the Law Courts in the Strand
- Ornamental clock case for the Law Courts
- Ornamental ironwork on the West Door of Ely Cathedral
- Ironwork for the pulpit at Ely Cathedral
- Gates for the Royal Engineers’ Memorial at the Brompton Barracks, Chatham
- Chancel gates and other metalwork at Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin
- Plaques on the Wellington Memorial, Phoenix Park, Dublin (Potter designed the inscription plaque and cast all four plaques in his foundry)
- Chancel screen and tower screen at St Andrew's, Weaverthorpe
- Chancel screen and screen for baptistery at St Andrew's, E. Heslerton, N. Yorks
Carson, Patrick. Thomas Potter: Victorian Craftsman, 1804-1895. Privately printed, 2018.
"Homage to Potter." The Victorian (the magazine of the Victorian Society). March 2019: 34.
Official Catalogue of the Great Exhibition of the Works of Industry of All Nations. Corrected ed. London: Spicer Bros. 1851. Google Books. Free Ebook. Free Ebook. Web. 9 September 2020.
"Potter's Iron Foundry." The Underground Map. Web. 9 September 2020.
"T. Potter & Co." in "Architects & Artists P-Q." Sussex Parish Churches. Web. 9 September 2020.
Last modified 15 September 2020