Lithographs for A Day's Ride
Lithographs for That Boy of Norcott's
- I looked up and beheld that pale and gentle face (Frontispiece)
- I ordered a Splendid Wreath of Flowers to be brought, which I placed on her Brow (Chapter XII)
- Parting with Fräulein Sara (Chapter XXIV)
Related Programs of Illustration for A Day's Ride
- William Newman's Plates in Harper's Weekly, 18 August-17 November 1860
- Phiz's Four Engravings for A Day's Ride (Chapman & Hall, 1862)
Lever, Charles. A Day's Ride; A Life's Romance. Illustrated by John McLenan. Harper's Weekly: A Journal of Civilization. Vols. IV and V (18 August 1860 through 13 April 1861) in 35 weekly parts.
_______. A Day's Ride; A Life's Romance. Illustrated by "Phiz" (Hablot Knight Browne). London: Chapman and Hall, 1863, rpt. Routledge, 1882.
_______. A Day's Ride: A Life's Romance. To Which is Added That Boy of Norcott's. Illustrated by William Cubitt Cooke. Boston: Little, Brown, & Co., 1904.
Lever, Charles James. A Day's Ride; A Life's Romance. http://www.gutenberg.org//files/32692/32692-h/32692-h.htm
_______. That Boy of Norcott's. https://www.gutenberg.org/files/32693/32693-h/32693-h.htm
Created 20 June 2022 Last modified 27 July 2022