- The Nile at Assouan, with the Encampments of the British Troops
- Four Scenes at Assouan and Wady Halfa
- Lord Woldey’s Steamer Being Towed Up the Rapids.
- Pulling a Boat through the Rapids of the Great Cataract
- Four Scenes at Wady Halfa, General Wolsey’s Headquarters
- Five O’Clock Tea with the Hospital Sisters at Wady Halfa
- The British Camel Corps in the Nile Campaign
- Departure of the Mudir’s Troops from Dongola for Ambukol
- The Graphic Map: European Possessions in Africa in 1884 — and What Happened Next
- Lieut.-General A. Cunningham Robertson, C.B.
- The British Empire (homepage)
- The Sudan (homepage)
- Thirty Illustrations of the Nile Expedition from the 1888 Illustrated London News
Created 278 August 2020