- Ophelia (Tate Britain)
- Ophelia (Lord Lloyd-Webber Collection)
- Eve of Saint Agnes
- April Love
- April Love (reduced size version)
- Home from the Sea
- The Knight of the Sun
- The Lady of Shalott
- Silver and Gold
- The Convent Boat
- The Heavenly Stair
- Home from Work
- The Woodman's Child
- Fair Rosamond
Land- and Seascapes
Paintings in the Pérez Simón Collection (no images on this site)
- Enid and Geraint, 1863
- A Passing Cloud, c. 1895-1908
Related Materials and Web Resources outside the Victorian Web
- Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery has created www.preraphaelites.org (or Pre-Raphaelite Online Resource), making their entire PRB collection available.
- Arthur Hughes: His Life and Works (the virtual supplement to Leonard Roberts’ catalogue raisonné of the same title published in 1999 by Antique Collectors Club).
A Victorian Obsession: The Pérez Simón Collection at Leighton House. Exhibition Catalogue. London: Leighton House Museum, 2015.
Last modified 14 December 2021