Portait of Mulready (Stephens, frontispiece).
- William Mulready: An Underrated Illustrator
- John Linnell's Portrait of Mulready, with comments on his character by Frederic G. Stephens
- Mulready's Tomb in Kensal Green
- "Life and Thought have gone away"
- "But whither would my fancy go?"
- "Yes, she has gone off with two gentlemen"
- "The consequence might have been fatal"
- "The prisoners"
- "Former benevolence now repaid"
Work in Other Media
Buchanan-Brown, John. Early Victorian Illustrated Books. London: British Library, 2005.
Heleniak, Kathryn Moore. William Mulready. New Haven: Yale UP, 1980.
Stephens, Frederic George. Memoprials of William Mulready. London: Sampson Low, Marston, Searle, & Rivington, 1890. Internet Archive. Contributed by the Getty Research Institute. Web. 7 February 2021.
Last modified 7 February 2021