These beautiful angels watch over the church of All Saints, Jesus Lane, Cambridge from the top of the west window. Although there are four other figures by Morris in the splendid east window, these "Day and Night" angels seem to be the most original and delightful.
- All Saints, Jesus Lane, Cambridge (the church itself)
- East Window (1): Whole window, "Christ Enthroned" by Burne-Jones, and tracery lights
- East Window (2): Top row — Adam, Abraham and Isaac, Noah and Eve (Adam and Eve by Burne-Jones, Isaac and Noah by Brown)
- East Window (3): Upper middle row — Melchisedec, St Louis of France, David, St Edward and Judas Maccabaeus (all by Burne-Jones, except St Louis, by Brown)
- East Window (4): Lower middle row — Elijah, St Stephen, St Peter, St James the Less and John the Baptist (all by Morris, except St Stephen and St James the Less, by Burne-Jones)
- East Window (5): Lowest row — St Barbara, St Agnes, St Radegund, St Dorothy, and St Catherine ( (all by Burne-Jones, except St Catherine, by Morris)
Tricker, Roy, and others. All Saints Church. London: Churches Conservation Trust, 2004 (kindly supplied by Adrian Powter).
Created 6 April 2018