Portrait in about 1880 (Jekyll, facing p. 116).
- A Sampling of Jekyll's Books
- A Sampling of Jekyll's Photographs
- Two dozen photos of Hestercombe Gardens, which Jekyll designed with Edwin Lutyens
Jekyll as historian of the technology of home and kitchen
- Rushlight: How the Country Poor Lit Their Homes
- The Evolution of the Fireplace
- What the housewife used to cook meals: fireplace hangers, pot cranes, fire and cup dogs, tongs and other implements
Bisgrove, Richard. The gardens of Gertrude Jekyll. Berkeley: University of California Press, .
Brown, Jane. Gardens of a golden afternoon: the story of a partnership: Edwin Lutyens & Gertrude Jekyll. London: Allen Lane, 1982.
Festing, Sally. Gertrude Jekyll. London: Viking, 1991.
In nature's name: an anthology of women's writing and illustration, 1780-1930. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2002.
Jekyll, Francis. Gertrude Jekyll: A Memoir. Northampton, Mass.: Bookshop Round Table, . Hathi Trust. From a copy in the University of Michigan library. Web. 2 November 2017.
Last modified 24 October 2018